To educate in our school means “to discover, to re-discover… to give a hand and more, every day … to know that there can be only one thing to forget: oneself” from the poem read by D. Federico Mayor Zaragoza at the opening of Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada. This is why the Admission Process at our school means much more than just a simple registration.
All new families become an important part of the Educational Community, whose links will contribute without a doubt to develop and reinforce many of the students evolutive stages. Any initial information required by the family is a fundamental aspect of this process.
As soon as the admission has been requested, the student will be accepted for the year according to: availability of places, the suitability of the academic requirements and childs attitude, and fulfilment of all the other conditions in the registration process.
- Application for Admission: Complete and submit the form to the school office. (link to access the form).
- Interview: The school will contact you to arrange an interview with the School Principal.
- Psychological Tests: For all children who wish to join CIT.
- Academic Tests: For all children from Primary onwards.
- Results: After the previous steps the school will inform you if the student has been admitted.
To apply for a students admission you must complete the online form (any incomplete forms will not be accepted in the Admission Process).