Reception & Year 1, Lower Primary School (Year 2 & Year 3) & Middle School students will start on 11th September. Students will enter the school between 9:10 am and 09:25 am. The bus, lunch, breakfast club and late pick services will function as usual.
Secondary and High School students will start on 15th September. 1St, 2nd, 3rd and 4th ESO students will enter the school between 9.10 am and 9.25 am. Baccalaureate students will start at 8.30. The bus, lunch, breakfast club and late pick services will function as usual.
- The school uniform is available at El Corte Inglés (Malaga centre and Mijas Costa). If you have any problems you should contact the person in charge of uniforms.
- We remind you that the informative meetings with the class tutors will take place on 20th September:
- At 5.30 pm for Secondary, High School and Infant families.
- At 6.00 pm for Lower Primary School families
- At 7.00 pm for Middle School families.
- From 5.00 pm to 7.30 pm in the Primary Assembly there will be a presentation of the Extracurricular Activities, with those teachers in charge of each activity. Also, a representative from the new catering company will be available to help you with any questions you may have regarding the school canteen.
The information meetings will commence in the Assembly Hall and continue in the student´s classroom and should last approximately one hour. This is an IMPORTANT meeting so we please ask you to attend.
- Breakfast Club and Late Pick Up: This service is for those parents that due to work or personal commitments need to leave their children earlier (breakfast club) or pick up after 5 pm (late pick up), or during parent/teacher meetings. The contract will be for the whole school year, you can fill in the Appendix I- Contract Breakfast Club. The cost of these services will be 67 € each. The payment will be sent by direct debit or can be done by bank transfer at the beginning of each month.The Breakfast Club will be from 8 am to 9.10 am, Monday to Friday. The late pick up, during September and June will be from 3 pm to 4 pm, and from October to May from 5 pm to 6 pm, Monday to Thursday and from 2.30 pm to 3.30 pm on Fridays.Both services will take place in the school canteen. They will start on 12th September 2016 and finish on 26th June 2017. Students are allowed to bring breakfast or a snack for the afternoon.Any students who are not picked up on time (4 pm or 5 pm) will join the late pick up group where they will be picked up by their parents. The cost of this service will be sent to their bank the following month. Those students who are left on their own during parents meetings will also join this service and be charged the following month.
- Bus, Breakfast and Late Pick-Up Club (occasional use): Parents who wish to use the Bus, Breakfast club or late pick up occasionally will have to be aware that it will depend on the availability of spaces on the day requested.As from 20th September any parents who wish to use these services will be able to reserve a space via the E-class. You will have to access with the passwords and click on the “BUS” icon.A one way service for the bus will cost 5 €, whilst a return will be 8 €. The breakfast club and late pick up will be 5 € per day. Due to limited spaces we recommend you book with at least one day’s notice.The payment will be included with the following month’s school fees.
We would like to remind all families that they have the obligation to communicate any possible changes in their personal status (married/separated/divorced/new guardian), or any other information. The only reason is to take care of our students’ needs. All information is confidential and we suggest that you communicate it to the school through the Principal and /or Coordinators.
CONTINUITY INSURANCE: Please remember you have to send the insurance coverage form before 9th September as we have to give the information to the insurance company. Please see Appendix IV– Continuity insurance. If this form is not received the insurance will be in the name of the father. This insurance is compulsory for all families within the school.
Allergies/Special Diets: If your child requires a special diet you need to bring a medical certificate.
Reminder of documents to bring to the school
Following, we will detail some documents that will need to be signed and handed into the school before the 21st of September and that you will be able to find in the Appendix of Circular nº2. You will have to hand in these documents in the School Office or to the tutors:
Appendix II– Bus Service Rules. This document must be signed by parents and students that will be using the bus service, whether its annual or occasional use during the school year.
Appendix IV– Bring Your Own Devices Rules: as we informed in the previous circular students from Lower Primary School, Middle School, Secondary Education and High School will have the opportunity of bringing their own devices (tablet or laptop) to class, where they will be working with activities and will be developing projects throughout techhnology. If you dont hand this document in during the established dates, the students will not be able to bring their devices to the school.
Appendix V- School Internal Rules: es necesario que los padres y alumnos de Educación Secundaria y Bachillerato lean y firmen este documento con el fin de recordar aquellos aspectos relacionados con uniformes, comportamiento, etc.