The school will hold regular meetings with the families. Most of the communications regarding practical issues such as excursions, news etc., will be done through email. In the case of the circulars they will be available on the web during the whole school year for any questions you may have..
The school will also hold various functions and celebrations. Some of them will be recreational or social and others will be informative meetings with the teacher. Knowing how difficult it is to coordinate school schedules with work schedules, the School tries to adapt meetings as much as possible to commercial and office working hours but it is not always possible. The members of the professional team of the school also require their out-of-school time for meetings and preparation of their classes, as well as attention to their own families and personal responsibilities. We kindly ask families for their understanding and collaboration in this matter to make communication between us as rich and fluent as possible.
- At the beggining of September we will send Circular nº 2 with more detailed information about the beginning of term, last minute advices and recommendations, extra-curricular activities and the menu for September.
- On the 20th of September there will be an informative meeting with the class tutors for parents as follows:
- Secondary + High Shool + Lower Infant (17:30)
- Lower Primary(18:00.)
- Middle School (19:00.)
- Familylab and Extracurricular Activities meeting (17:00. Till 19:30h.)
- It is VERY IMPORTANT to attend this meeting with your child´s tutor for the following reasons:
- During this meeting the tutor will distribute the documentation regarding “Consent for the use of the audiovisual file of the student” (only for NEW students) the authorisation and password for entry into the e-class for parents & children.I kindly remind all parents for motives of security it is prohibited to facilitate the eclass password to anyone else, as this would give them access to consult private information regarding your children (academic achievement, exam results, teachers comments, procedures and notices of security, etc.).
- Parents/guardians will also be informed of the procedures, timetables and rules regarding the parent meetings that have to be arranged once every term, to facilitate and share the educational work of the centre.
- During the end of September we will have the School Opening Act to celebrate the opening of the new academic year and to allocate Houses to the new students of L ower Primary, Middle school, Secondary and High School, it is compulsory for all students from Lower Primary, Middle School, Secondary & High School to attend this Act.