The school counts on a Psychologist who, in coordination with the Direction, designs, supervises and evaluates the Annual Orientation Plan.
This plan includes the following:
- Observation, diagnosis and monitoring (not therapy) in three levels:
- General:in different moments in the group/class .
- Intervention: in function of concrete indicators detected.
- Preventive: in accordance with the child´s evolution.
- Attention to the student.
- Support for the teacher through formation and directed guidance.
- Execution of diagnostic tests of premature detection and orientation in concrete cases (always with the authorisation of the Direction of the Centre and with the participation of the coordinators of each cycle). These tests are used to evaluate the necessities and potential difficulties of the children at each stage of their evolution as well as providing information for possible future intervention where necessary.
- Professional /University Orientation Tests for High School students.
- Supervision tutor intervention related to the emotional and social development of the child and class group.
These are some of the recommendations and strategies that can facilitate our educational life and make this school year 2016-2017 really gratifying. The key is in your hands.
YOU, as a mother/father/guardian, can create an educational environment which will evoke a positive attitude, a feeling of self-worth a sensation of trust, respect andloyalty to Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada which all the professionals of this Centre desire.
Let´s make this another great year!
Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada