Schooling is a big change and challenge for the Infant School children. This is the reason for which the school considers that the first days of attendance at the school should be taken into very special consideration. The Welcoming Period sets a procedure with different steps and schedules to be followed by parents, teachers and students during the first days at school.
We understand that this is a difficult and emotional period but it is important to leave the school premises as soon as the child has been left in the classroom. In this way we will help the children to adapt to their new environment (school, teachers, classmates, timetables etc.) as soon as possible and in the best possible way. There will be NO Early morning club, late pick up, school Transport or Lunch Service for the infant school students (3 Years Old) until the 12th of September.
|WEDNESDAY||6 th||9:30 / 11:00||3 años (+1)*||Yellow Class|
|11:30 / 13:00||3 años (+1)*||Orange Class|
|THURSDAY||7 th||10:30 / 12:00||3 años (+1-)*||Yellow Class|
|10:30 / 12:00||3 años (+1-)*||Orange Class|
|10:45 / 12:00||Coffee Break Padres 3 años|
|FRIDAY||8 th||10:30 / 12:00||3 años (-)*||Yellow Class|
|10:30 / 12:00||3 años (-)*||Orange Class|
|LUNES||11 th||10:00 / 14:00||3 años (-)*||Yellow Class|
|10:00 / 14:00||3 años (-)*||Orange Class|
During the last week of August we will confirm the students class (Yellow or Orange)
( 4 & 5 year old students will start School on the 12th of September). Please see point 1.3.
Incorporation of new students.
- (+1) Signifies that the student should be accompanied to school by one parent/guardian
- (+1-) Signifies that the student should be accompanied to school by one parent/guardian and will go to
the coffee break organised by the Familylab while his/her child be accompanied by their class friends
- (-) Signifies that the student should be accompanied to school by one parent/guardian who
will say goodbye to him/her as soon as the child is safely inside the school.
- Students can bring a snack: fruit, juice, or yoghurt drink.
- Distribution of Infant School Students:
- Students from the yellow class –> MOVE TO –> Blue Class
- Students from the orange class –> MOVE TO –> Red Class
- Students from the blue class –> MOVE TO –> Green Class
- Students from the red class –> MOVE TO –> Lilac Class
- On the 7th of September, the families accompanying the Nursery children are invited to a Coffee-.Break from 10.30-12.00 then they can collect their children from their classes.